Currently we are looking for HVAC Technical Assistant
Key Responsibilities :
• Participate in emergency on-call service during non-working hours, weekends and public holidays.
• Work alone with minimum supervision and/or within a team responsible to the Supervisor.
• Participate in the Health, Safety & Risk programs including risk assessment of planned and reactive maintenance work activities.
• Use safe systems of work when working with all plant and equipment and ensure the same with the department and among sub-contractors and third parties.
• Participate in project work including refurbishment of existing building equipment/systems and/or new installations.
• Provide effective communication with management, peers, contractors, subcontractors, project subcontractors.
• Participate in overtime, shift work and/or out of hours working as governed by the necessity to maintain continuity of operation of essential plant and systems.
Education & Experience :
• Must hold relevant and recognized qualification in the discipline, or equivalent.
• Proficient and able to demonstrate a complete understanding of general maintenance services.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a building services, maintenance and/or facilities management environment.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
HVAC Technical Assistant jobs Dubai
Apply for jobs in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.