Job Title : CRM Specialist
Nationality Type : Any Open
salaries : Negotiable
Benefits : Food + Accommodation + Visa
Job Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates
CRM Specialist Dubai jobs. Currently we are looking for CRM Specialist for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
jobs career management
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Making sure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing activities.
• Collaborating with other departments ensure the CRM strategy works well for every aspect of the business.
• Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the organization with a view to retaining existing customers, increasing brand loyalty and expanding the company brand.
• Coming up with creative ideas, preparing proposals, overseeing the production process & execution and reporting the results to the relevant people.
• Process product returns and Conduct product failure analysis
• Ensure a high level of customer service is delivered to all customers, in accordance with the Customer Support RMA Team’s objectives.
• Meet and exceed internal and external Service Level Agreements
• Maintain daily productivity / workflow reports
• Work closely with internal departments such as Operations, Customer Service and Technical Support as required
• Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
• Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
• Manage and progress client support emails and calls.
• Document problems and activity and solution for each case.
• Identify high priority customer issues and escalate to appropriate team members, including management
• Work with customers and other team members to investigate, test and develop solutions and workarounds to resolve client issues/requests.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• A blend of keen technical skills , business acumen and customer service
• Good command of English
• Microsoft office
• Good communication skills(speaking & listening)
• Proper phone etiquette
• Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
• Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Willingness to cooperate with others and work to the greater good
• Multi-tasking capabilities.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for CRM Specialist for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
CRM Specialist Dubai jobs
Vacancies in Dubai
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com