Cost Estimator jobs Dubai
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interpret engineering layouts and data.
• Providing Management with the information needed to control costs highlight areas of cost overrun.
• Preparing quick cost estimates for new additional items.
• Estimates hard costs of proposed automation equipment including raw material and purchased components.
• Monitoring the site and ensuring whether work is done as per the adhered standard and quality.
• Estimate labor hours for the automation equipment build process including mechanical
• And electrical design, fabrication, assembly, installation and customer buyoff process.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Good Communication skills.
• Have effective knowledge of local business experience.
• Minimum Six years of experience in same field.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.