Cost Controller jobs Dubai
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Revise the analyses of all project activities, factoring achieved performance in relation
• To new economic targets in order to anticipate recurrent forecasts.
• Provide monthly reporting to Project manager, Area controller.
• Assist in financial decision making by providing analysis on the performance trends.
• Monitor projects during execution by analyzing the achieved results and comparing them with budget
• which could lead to pinpointing major variance as applicable.
• Gathering of daily production data from the job site.
• Perform cost analysis simulation backed by empirical data that aims at improving production and reducing risk contributing to the overall project success.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 5 years experience in the field.
• Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
• Good Analytical Skills.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Apply for jobs in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]