Corporate Portfolio Office Manager Dubai jobs. Currently we are looking for Corporate Portfolio Office Manager for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
jobs career management
• You will prepare and present design requirements, process maps, and review technical material pertaining to the PPM solution, and work with an integrator to bring these live into operations. You will train and communicate the user community on the system.
• You will manage, track, report and facilitate implementation of Dubai Airports Corporate Portfolio Governance, processes and system as well as ensuring that the PPM solution supports the requirements at the portfolio, programme and project level.
Education & Experience:
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, time management, & problem-solving skills.
• Management skills to work with the teams with a diversity of skills and knowledge to deliver results successfully.
• Detailed experience with portfolio, program, and project management applications such as PPM tools especially Clarity PPPM, MS Project, Primavera, and other BI tools like Tableau.
• Full understanding of the processes interfacing between, Portfolio, Programme planning & Delivery, and Project Management.
• You shall be educated to degree level and preferably have an MBA or MSc in a relevant field, a certification in any of CAPM, PMP, APMP, MOP, MSP, or PRINCE 2 Practitioner; and PPM tools is an advantage.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Corporate Portfolio Office Manager for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Dubai job in
Apply for jobs in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]