Currently we are looking for Control Officer for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application. Control Officer Dubai jobs
Key Responsibilities :
• Coordinate with approach to provide best sequence of inbound and outbound aircraft
• Ensure standard separation between all inbound and outbound aircraft in accordance with applicable rules, regulations and unit procedures
• Provide flight information service to aircraft operating in the air traffic control zone and issue IFR/VFR clearances to pilots
• Provide flow control and slot allocation to departing aircraft.
• Ensure current flight plans are up to date and update delays as required
• Provide weather information to pilots
• Advise the MET office of significant weather changes
• Co-ordinate runway inspection and maintenance with least disruptions to flights
• Monitor aerodrome equipment to ensure serviceability
• Provide alerting service for aircraft in emergency and notify appropriate organizations regarding aircraft in need of search and rescue aid, and assist such organizations as required.
Education & Experience :
• Demonstrates Personal Drive by actively working towards ambitious personal goals, demonstrates enthusiasm and energy toward all aspects of work. Shows drive to make a difference to others at work.
• Communicates Effectively through conveying a clear and concise information and ideas that engage others.
• Demonstrates Collaboration by demonstrating a proactive team working and collaboration with others, role modelling the belief that the whole of the team is greater than the sum of individual efforts.
• Adapts to change by maintaining effectiveness when experiencing changes in work responsibilities or environment.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Apply for jobs in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]