Contracts Engineer Jobs in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Contracts Engineer for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Contracts Engineer Job Description
Key Activities :
• Performs quality control of materials through development, modification, testing, and evaluation of materials to be utilized for construction
• Provides technical advice on the suitability of materials for project requirements
• Performs preliminary site investigation and prepares study reports
• Conducts condition survey of structures and prepares reports
• Prepares and submits material submittal schedule for all materials required for the projects upon approval of the client.
Desired Candidate Profile :
• Must be a Civil Engineer or a Geologist with minimum of 7 years of experience in the field of laboratory testing and material submissions
• Preferably with roads and infrastructure projects experience
• Knowledge of MEP-related materials is an added advantage
• With keen attention to details
• Good communication and writing skills
• Open to all nationalities.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Contracts Engineer jobs in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in UAE, Gulf countries jobs
Contracts Engineer Jobs in Dubai
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary: Competitive Salary Offered
Job Location : Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Vacancies in Dubai
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org