Consulting Manager UAE jobs. Currently we are looking for Consulting Manager for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Plan and complete the engagement with quality on time and on budget.
• Develop and manage the engagement communication plan, including simple issue escalations and problem solving.
• Prepare and deliver succinct, clear, and insightful and influential executive-level presentations.
• Proactively identify client needs and assist in developing solutions, which includes identifying business development/upsell opportunities with the client.
• Establish credibility and develop relationships with mid-level and executive client managers.
• Lead the engagement team to include coaching, mentoring, and developing staff to achieve client satisfaction and personal professional development.
• Promote and complete timely performance feedback to engage team members.
• Demonstrate expertise in multiple solution areas and practices.
• Manage and direct Knowledge Management activities on the engagement team.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• MBA or master s degree and a minimum eight years of experience in either advisory services or consulting and a minimum four years of healthcare clinical or administrative experience.
• Deep awareness and understanding of the healthcare industry and major trends in the geography in which client projects are delivered.
• Demonstrated data mining and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated project management expertise or certification.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience speaking and writing clearly and convincingly.
• Ability to create impactful executive client facing communications and presentations.
• Demonstrated expertise in driving change using Change Management tools.
• Demonstrated experience leading teams, delivering feedback, and coaching successfully.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently and consistently meet or exceed performance expectations.
• Ability to adjust work and communication style based on situational needs.
• Critical thinking skills that allow for the evaluation of ideas and synthesizing of information into insights.
• Proven ability to accomplish large volumes of high quality work under pressure.
• Proven ability to make decisions with limited information and achieve expected results.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Consulting Manager for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Consulting Manager UAE jobs
Latest Dubai jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com