Commercial Governance jobs Dubai
Key Responsibilities :
• You will ensure concessionaires and stakeholders adherence to defined commercial and technical criteria, and will be the point of contact for all governance issues.
• You will play a leading part in maximising commercial revenues for Dubai Airports, by applying commercial space productivity techniques, concluding effective agreements with third parties, and thereby supporting the delivery of world-class commercial solutions to Dubai Airports.
• Create and implement commercial analytical and performance tools (technical and contractual) to enable Dubai Airports to increase productivity from all its commercial arrangements and enhance innovation, transparency, and productivity.
• You will manage the commercial bidding process at Dubai International and International Airports. This position involves creating and managing a professional and transparent prequalification, tender and contract management function, thereby ensuring proper governance of all concession and Property activity and optimising non-aeronautical revenue potential.
Education & Experience :
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience, and 8 years senior management experience, within the airport commercial sector is desired.
• Relevant experience in business development, performing project feasibility and due diligence, tender preparation, preparing contracts and negotiation is essential, as well as practical industry knowledge.
• Worked for a commercially-driven organization, can create and deliver a defined business strategy, can set and achieve challenging goals, and can negotiate at a senior level with 3rd parties to achieve mutual commercial and operational success.
• You shall be educated to a degree level or equivalent business qualification or 10 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.