College Counselor UAE jobs. Currently we are looking for College Counselor for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Assists with college placement and career planning for appropriate secondary students, facilitating related testing, application, and transcripts as required
• Establishes, maintains and manages a career/college placement center including reference materials for secondary students and their parents
• Maintains student records on progress, achievements, activities, interests, and acceptance at institutions of higher learning
• Provide students with guidance on admission to higher education institutions.
• Organize and process recommendations for students to higher education institutions and provide assistance with application procedures.
• Provide opportunities for students to take tests for admission to higher education institutions
• Maintain and update a list of colleges and universities which have accepted students from the school.
• Co-hosts parent information meetings regarding higher education placement requirements and the school four-year plan standards in tandem with the DP Coordinator.
• Support the Senior School Administrator in the maintenance of Alumni records.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Full time certified School Counselor
• 4-year BA, BS Degree or more in counseling or equivalent
• Previous counseling experience is desirable (at least 2 years)
• Experience in educational settings desirable
• Soft Skills
• Good public relations and positive, collaborative demeanor
• An understanding of the developmental, emotional, social and educational issues of children and young people
• An awareness of a range of needs of people from diverse ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds
• Knowledge of mental health and service provisions globally and in the UAE
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Positive communication and listening skills
• Patience, tolerance, and sensitivity
• A mature and non-judgemental outlook
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for College Counselor for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
College Counselor UAE jobs
Latest Dubai jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com