Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Process all incoming and outgoing calls accurately and courteously.
• Records and controls accurately wake up calls.
• Aware of local telephone listings and frequently dialed numbers.
• Answers and Transfers all incoming calls with IC Phoenicia standards.
• Ensures that wake-up calls are made properly and on time.
• Takes and delivers messages to the relevant guest or department.
• Handles all guest services requests and forwards any complaint to the Duty Manager for follow-up.
• Calls guests by name if known at all times and abides by principles of guest privacy.
• Ensures that long distance calls are recorded on the accurate account and are delivered to the Finance Department.
• Demonstrates understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety
• Performs related duties and other projects as assigned.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 0 to 2 years Experience
• Microsoft Office Tools
• Good oral communication skills
• Ability to communicate in a pleasant and clear manner over the phone.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Club Floor Agent for our company in London. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Club Floor Agent London jobs
Vacancies in UK
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com