Civil Engineer London jobs. Currently we are looking for Civil Engineer for our company in London. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
• Conduct on site investigations and analyze data
• Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
• Assess potential risks, materials and costs
• Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
• Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
• Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
• Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
• Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
• Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• BS/MA in Civil Engineering
• Proven working experience in civil engineering
• Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar
• Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
• Project management and supervision skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• License of professional engineer.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Civil Engineer for our company in London. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Civil Engineer London jobs
Vacancies in UK
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org