Civil Engineer jobs Dubai
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensures that environmental regulations and Safety and Loss Prevention Principles are considered in design.
• Support Civil Construction activities with clarification and/ or technical support.
• Provides input to project schedule and plans, then monitors progress against the plans.
• Ensure discipline design deliverables for the discipline meet the project commitments on time and within budge.
• Ensures well defined Scope development during Project Definition Phase .
• Review and analyze estimated construction budgets for small SFR-MFR properties identifying discrepancies and potential red flags.
• Provide recommendation on larger/complex construction budgets which require secondary approval per guidelines.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Previous experience in a relevant field is preferred.
• Applicant must be a B.Tech holder.
• Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
• Good IT Skills, High level of smartness
• Good knowledge in Autocad, MS Tools.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Apply for jobs in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]