Chief Accountant Jobs UAE. Currently we are looking for Chief Accountant for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
• Month and end-year process
• Review and approve Accounts payable and receivable
• Supervise cash receipts
• Ensure accuracy of general ledger
• Prepare capital assets reconciliations
• Produce reliable and timely account statement reconciliations
• Run system checks and reconciliations
• Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
• Coordinate and complete annual audits
• Meet financial accounting objectives.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited University
• Minimum of 10 years proven working experience as an Accounting Manager or Chief Accountant
• Experienced in the Real Estate/Construction industry
• Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles and practices (GAAP), and financial standards (IFRS)
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office and SAP is a must
• Proficiency in English is a MUST
• Priority will be given to candidates with CPA or CIA certification
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to direct and supervise
• Ability to work as an integral team member.
eglobaljobs.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Chief Accountant for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Chief Accountant Jobs UAE
Walkin interview jobs in Dubai
Latest Jobs Dubai Airport
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com