Camp Manager jobs in UK
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages the company’s permanent camps in a certain region to achieve financial and other objectives
• Works with the Regional Personnel and Admin Manager to optimize Camp management policies and procedures
• Coordinates with Operations and the Regional Personnel and Admin Manager and sets the Camps budget
• Ensures effective dissemination and communication on Camps policies and procedures
• Ensures strict compliance with applicable laws and regulations
• Monitors all aspects of managing and maintaining the camp
• Proposes cost reduction methods to minimize the camp’s operational costs
• Monitors the camp occupancy and camp costs.
• Prepares periodic reports on the camp’s operations
• As required, assists Operations in the mobilization and demobilization of site camps
• Oversees health, safety, and hygiene at site camps
• Tracks his Department’s KPIs, and devises plans and initiatives for improvement.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor in Business or any related field; Master’s degree preferred
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communications, presentation, and organization / project management skills,
• Excellent knowledge of camp management
• The job of the Camps Manager may require local travel.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.