Call Center Supervisor jobs Dubai
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Takes orders by obtaining and verifying information.
• Enters orders by transmitting information.
• Provides product/service information by answering questions; offering assistance.
• Maintains call center database by entering and verifying information; updating contact log.
• Improves quality results by recommending changes.
• Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new
• different requests exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• High School/diploma
• 2 to 3 years of related experience
• Customer Service
• Customer Focus
• Phone Skills
• Verbal Communication
• Data Entry Skills
• Product Knowledge.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]