Bookkeeper Jobs in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Bookkeeper for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their application. Bookkeeper Jobs in Dubai
Job Duties :
• allocate and post financial transaction details to subsidiary books
• transfer data to general ledger
• reconcile and balance all accounts
• draw up financial statements (trial balance, income statement, balance sheet)
• collate and analyze account data and generate financial reports
• track and maintain inventory records
• maintain internal control systems
• manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• prepare checks, payments and bank deposits
• prepare and process payroll
• comply with relevant reporting requirements
• calculate and prepare tax payments
• assist with budget preparation
• assist with audits
• maintain complete filing system to support financial records.
Desired Candidate Profile
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• knowledge of bookkeeping practices
• knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures
• knowledge of relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
• working knowledge of relevant computer applications
• knowledge of data management and financial data analysis
• an associate degree in accounting, finance or business an advantage
• bookkeeping certification.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Bookkeeper for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Vacancies in Dubai
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]