Currently we are looking for Air Traffic Control Officer for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application. Air Traffic Control Officer Dubai jobs
Key Responsibilities :
• Organize and control of air traffic approaching, departing and flying in the vicinity of the Control Zone (CTR)
• Maintenance of GCAA and company administrative records in accordance with published procedures
• Ensure the supervision, training and reporting requirements detailed in the unit training plan in relation to OJT Instruction
• Provide flow control and slot allocation to departing aircraft
• Ensure current flight plans are up to date and update delays as required
• Provide weather information to pilots
• Advise the MET office of significant weather changes
• Provide alerting service for aircraft in emergency and notify appropriate organizations regarding aircraft in need of search and rescue aid, and assist such organizations as required.
• Prepare ROSI (Report Of Safety Incidents) according with reporting procedure for incidents, accidents or safety related occurrence
• Provide Air Traffic Services in Class D airspace
• Ensure self-briefing on latest TIs, SIs and weather information
• Control of Aircraft on the manoeuvring area
• Co-ordinate runway inspection and maintenance with least disruptions to flights
• Monitor aerodrome equipment to ensure serviceability.
Education & Experience :
• An OJTI (on the job training Instructor ) Endorsement.
• Minimum 5 years exercising your OJTI Endorsement including 3 years within a civilian environment
• ICAO English Level 4 or above proficiency
• A valid ATC Medical
• A validated Aerodrome Rating with a minimum of 5 years total experience exercising this rating at a recognised airport
• A minimum of 3 years exercising an Aerodrome Rating within a civilian environment.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Apply for jobs in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.