Administrator/ Receptionist Jobs Qatar. Currently we are looking for Administrator/ Receptionist for our company. location Doha. jobs in Qatar.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for switchboard.
• Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
• Process Courier Company invoices within 10 days from the date of receipt.
• To maintain the conference room booking system according to requests from management
• Process telephone bills for payment by ensuring the set procedures are followed.
• Perform such other tasks as determined by Line Manager from time to time.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, visitors and staff.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Must be proficient in English language both verbal and written, must be computer literate with Excel and MS Word
• Behavioural Competencies: candidate will be professional and show professionalism at all times. The candidate will show a high level of integrity and responsibility for this role. Punctuality is a must.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: High School
Minimum Experience: 2 years.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Administrator/ Receptionist for our company in Doha. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Walk in interview jobs in Qatar
Administrator/ Receptionist Jobs Qatar
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary: Competitive Salary Offered
Location : Doha – Qatar
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.