Administrative Assistant for our company in Dubai
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Minimum high School/diploma
• 2 to 3 years of related work experience required
• Reporting Skills
• Administrative Writing Skills
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Managing Processes
• Analyzing Information
• Problem Solving.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Administrative Assistant jobs Dubai
Apply for jobs in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.