Admin Manager jobs Dubai
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for work assignments and daily operations.
• Maintains strong communication and works closely with Practice, Office, and Clinical Managers on a regular basis.
• Identifies, analyzes and resolves problems in administrative areas.
• Evaluates performance and recommends merit increases, promotions, and disciplinary procedures with the assistance of coordinators and physicians.
• Assets Management through software for tracking facilities assets, intra & inter office.
• Maintaining, supervising and planning the movements of inventories in the administrative store.
• Participate in the development of budget requests and the monitoring of expenditures according to budget allocation
• Handling Grievances & Query management for employees.
• Maintain cooperation and positive relations with, public officials, and the general public.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor of Science in business administration or relative field
• Proficient in all functional areas of HR such as Strategic HR.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Working Qatar since last 7 years.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.